Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Flitch Beam

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Your flitch beam i believe is a composite beam.  Most wood books or mechanical of material text books should have this information.  Make sure shear flow regarding the connection between the members is looked at.

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2828 SW Corbett Ave
Portland, OR 97201
Fax 503-223-2701
E-Mail dahl(--nospam--at)