Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Architectural Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Architectural Engineers
- From: Sue Davis <sue_davis(--nospam--at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:07:22 -0500
As AE programs go, Penn State's is the best, due mostly to a great
professor (and friend) name Lou Geschwindner
You know, I couldn't agree with you more Charlie. Of course, I am a bit biased as well.
Sue Davis, PE
- Prev by Subject: Architectural Engineering Degree Programs
- Next by Subject: Arlington Road
- Previous by thread: RE: 10/lw term in calculation of rho
- Next by thread: FENCE WALL