Re: Engineering Title

Paul,

I sure would like to see that become common in my lifetime. But it
usually depends upon the building owner / developer, who usually give
more importance to aesthetics than than engineering contributions. Here
in the Philippines, CEs are proud to say that a building would not
become a reality without a CE, but it can be a reality without an
Architect.

Roy Sharif M. Sison, RCE