Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Flexible Equipment and Vibration Isolator[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Flexible Equipment and Vibration Isolator
- From: "Satish J. Matani" <SatishM(--nospam--at)mcnengineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:06:40 -0700
According to CBC 98, Table 16-0, item 3.C, for flexible equipment laterally braced or anchored to the structural frame at a point below their center of mass:
Rp = 3.0
According to the same table 16-0, footnote 14, for equipment supported on vibration isolator:
Somebody care to explain the difference? I would expect any equipment supported on vibration isolators would fall under flexible equipment.
- Prev by Subject: Flexible Diaphragm Deflection Calculations
- Next by Subject: Flexible Plywood and Code anarchy
- Previous by thread: Re: Harbour Cay Condominium Collapse
- Next by thread: conference information