From: Gobo, Gina [mailto:ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 4:11 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: 10/lw term in calculation of rho

Mark D.,

You shouldn't need to argue with the building official - have them call the
Authors' of the blue book. They will back you up on the correct
interpretation of the Code. I went to that same seminar (SEAOC, Seismic
Design Seminar) in Seattle that was mentioned earlier. Some of the committee
members said that they would help out when necessary on Code interpretation
issues (correct me if I am wrong).