AE's

Does it mean that when designing a building, all you need is an Architectural
Engineer?

Let's not get crazy here. I come from an Architectural Engineering program (not to belabor the point, but Go Lions!) but I am only  qualified to work as a structural engineer. The architectural, construction management, and HVAC course are required to help us understand and appreciate the entire design and construction process better.

Sue Davis, PE