Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Suggestted Modification to List FAQ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:25:59 -0700
Dear List members: Please read the latest copy of the List Rules as posted on our web site at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.aspAlso, a change to one of the questions has been proposed. The purpose of the change is to ban political discussions. Please review this question and let me know how you feel. Notice the all caps word is the only change. So, please limit your comments to that portion of rule.
23. Can I post a joke to the list?This list server is intended to focus on the Structural engineering issues. Normally, the jokes are NOT welcome by members. However, an occasional joke relating engineers are allowed, provided the content is not regarding POLITICS, race, religion or ethnicity. If your email is found inappropriate by the administrator, you will be warned and may be suspended from the list.]
I thank you for your cooperation. Shafat Qazi, P.E.Admin, SEAINT
- Prev by Subject: Re: Suggested Modification to List FAQ
- Next by Subject: RE: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ
- Previous by thread: #2 pencil
- Next by thread: RE: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ