Re: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ

When code writing bodies and federal/local statutes are considered, there is some
legitimate overlap between the engineering profession and politics.  These
overlaps often provide the greatest humor to be found in engineering.

And of course, the language as given below leaves out: age, gender, physical
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, and nation of origin.  If you're
going to try to make the list complete...

Paul Crocker