GREATEST STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS

ATTENTION SE's;

Here's is your chance  to get our profession known!

I've have just received word that structural engineer,  Richard Weingardt,
(past President of ACEC)  and author of several engineering books,  (Forks in
the Road,  RAUT)  and frequent commentator on engineering visibilty issues
plans to write a book :

THE   101 Greatest SE's.

So who are they?

Got any ideas on who you would include in the book  ???.

Weingardt is taking suggestions  - nominations.

Send him your nominations.
Maybe your SE  Organization could solicit a poll and release it inconjunction
with National Engineers Week  (February  16-22, 2000).

Send back-up  reference  information supporting your  nominations to:

Richard  Weingardt
9725  E. Hampden  Avenue   Suite 200
Denver  Colorado  80231
TEL:    303 /  671-7033
FAX    303  /  671 - 7370

sincerely
Bob  Johnson
NCSEA  -  Public Advocacy Committee
203 North  Wabash
Chicago,  Il 60601

STEP FORWARD AND BE HEARD   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!