Rule Change

I have only been active on this listserver for a few weeks,  but have
found it to be a good forum for open discussion of issues related to the
structural engineers.  I have enjoyed some of the jokes and have
forwarded several on to friends.   I believe that I am capable of
censoring information and I want to be the judge of what is in good or
bad taste.

I know that my computer has been equipped with a special device for
editing information that I find to be offensive or irrelevant...... the
'delete' key.

Robert Shaffer, P.E.
Santa Cruz,  CA