Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rule Change[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rule Change
- From: Robert Shaffer <rkdn(--nospam--at)cruzio.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:40:07 -0700
I have only been active on this listserver for a few weeks, but have found it to be a good forum for open discussion of issues related to the structural engineers. I have enjoyed some of the jokes and have forwarded several on to friends. I believe that I am capable of censoring information and I want to be the judge of what is in good or bad taste. I know that my computer has been equipped with a special device for editing information that I find to be offensive or irrelevant...... the 'delete' key. Robert Shaffer, P.E. Santa Cruz, CA
- Prev by Subject: ruaumoko
- Next by Subject: Rules for submitting software, spreadsheets, and Mathcad files to SEAOC for posting.
- Previous by thread: GREATEST STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
- Next by thread: Proposed Change