RE: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ

I do this as well. About 90% of the subjects are of no interest to me at
all. It doesn't occur to me to think "these people shouldn't be posting
here!" Therefore, it just doesn't bother me that I use the DEL key so much.

I guess I just don't understand why, with a whole wide world out there to
speak about, and (presumably) so many brains here, it should "frighten"
anyone to think outside their little box.

FWIW, I own two mailing lists, focused on specific topics (one of them
technical). On either one, there are NO rules regarding off-topic posts.
Sometimes we get them. But most of the time, we stay on topic. I've NEVER
had to "run" someone because they continually chattered about something not
relevant to the main focus of the list.

This idea is just incredible to me.