Architectural Engineering

FYI - MSOE (Milwaukee School of Engineering) also has the Architectural
Engineering degree.  I graduated from there.  I researched the schools
that were mentioned in earlier in this string as well as a few others
such as the University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Kansas, and
Kansas State before I attended MSOE.  All the programs are basically the
same.  The difference at MSOE is that they do not have a Architecture
program or a Civil Engineering program.  All the classes are directed
under an Architectural Engineering program.  Same classes, different
program structure.  When I researched schools, I remember about 7
schools throughout the country that had this program.  University of
Illinois used to have the program, but discontinued it some years ago,
and went to a strictly Architectural program.