Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need Calif. S.E.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Need Calif. S.E.
- From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:34:17 -0500
I have a friend who is looking for a registered California Structural Engineer in the Marin County (San Rafael) area who does design work on homes. This would be a repeat client with several projects per year. Any names you can give me would be appreciated. Please respond directly to my email address. jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com. Thanks Jim Kestner, P.E. Green Bay, Wi.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Near source factor for City of Newport, Oregon
- Next by Subject: Need Drafts Person in South Bay CA
- Previous by thread: Re: Bracing the compression flange on steel beam?
- Next by thread: ERRATA SHEETS