Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Need Calif. S.E.

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have a friend who is looking for a registered California Structural
Engineer in the Marin County (San Rafael) area who does design work on
homes. This would be a repeat client with several projects per year. Any
names you can give me would be appreciated. Please respond directly to
my email address.



Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.