ERRATA SHEETS

It was brought to my attention that at the San Diego seminar (10/22/99) on
the Seismic Design Manual, Vol. 1, errata sheets were handed out. Several
errors were discovered in the first printing. The second printing (corrected)
is now available, or errata sheets are, at least they were available and can
be ordered form ICBO.  I don't know if these sheets are available on line.
Nothing earthshattering, but since this is the only real guide on the
subject, we might as well be provided with a correct manual.
Andy