Re: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ

>A Clinton joke is
>different because he is an individual public figure who puts himself out in
>the public for public scrutiny.
Lets stick to engineering. If I called Pat Buchanan a facist we'd be at
each other's throats again, because one person's thoughtless abuse is
another's frank honesty. With Jesse (the Mouth) Ventura as our governor,
I see it first hand from both sides of the counter. Better to leave such
matters for bar brawling.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw