Re: Suggested Modification to List FAQ

I've subscribed for a couple weeks. I just wanted to be in touch with other civil engineers, otherwise I could select somewhere else. You know that there are enough web sites, news groups and chat rooms for discussing about issues other than civil engineering. But there isn't too much opportunity for structural engineering issues. Let's get the best from this opportunity.

email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com