Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roof Live Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roof Live Loads
- From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:13:11 -0700
The U.B.C. has been published since about 1927(?) and I'm assuming that the older Codes required roof live loads similar to what they've been since 1967 (earliest Code we have at our office), which is what they are today. Does anyone know what the roof live load requirements were in the earlier Codes? Regards, Dave Adams Lane Engineers, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: roof deck wind screen
- Next by Subject: Roof Live Loads
- Previous by thread: FW: TECHNICAL BRIEFINGS ON THE TAIWAN EARTHQUAKE
- Next by thread: Roof Live Loads