Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: List Rule 23[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: List Rule 23
- From: "Lao, Larry" <LaoL(--nospam--at)vmcmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:44:32 -0500
Title: RE: List Rule 23
I second that.
This is exactly why we are what we are. We can't take jokes, we can't do (or talk) anything else other than structural engineering...
Let the water flow....
Paul Crocker [PaulC(--nospam--at)ckcps.com] wrote:
......If you feel that one non-engineering message was a waste of space, you immediately double the problem by emailing a comment on it. Why not save the battle for when a problem exists? Rules discussions and "remove me
from the list" messages aside, this list still seems to be about 99.5% engineering related. I don't see a problem yet.
- Prev by Subject: Re: List Rule 23
- Next by Subject: Re: LIST SERVER TEST devere(--nospam--at)asme.org
- Previous by thread: Re: List Rule 23
- Next by thread: FW: TECHNICAL BRIEFINGS ON THE TAIWAN EARTHQUAKE