RE: List Rule 23

Title: RE: List Rule 23

I second that.

This is exactly why we are what we are.  We can't take jokes, we can't do (or talk) anything else other than structural engineering...

Let the water flow....

Larry

Paul Crocker [PaulC(--nospam--at)ckcps.com] wrote:

......If you feel that one non-engineering message was a waste of space, you immediately double the problem by emailing a comment on it.  Why not save the battle for when a problem exists?  Rules discussions and "remove me

from the list" messages aside, this list still seems to be about 99.5% engineering related.  I don't see a problem yet.