Re: Salary Survey

Laura,

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has a lot of information.  I do not know if
it covers structural engineers but a sample of civil engineering can be seen at
http://www.bls.gov/oes/national/oes22121.htm.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor Daniel

"LAURA K. KANNADY" <LKANNADY(--nospam--at)MARTINMARTIN.COM> on 10/29/99 12:39:02 PM