Cambria Steel

Speaking of old steel sections and handbooks:

Anybody out there have any information on the old Cambria Steel Mill?  I'd
like to find out if they ever produced cast or wrought iron, where their
mills were located, etc.  If someone has an old handbook (circa 1900) of
their sections and properties I'd love to borrow it for a peek.

Since I'm probably the only person looking for this information, perhaps
responding to me privately would be more appropriate than responding to the
list.

Doug Fredericks, P.E.
CH2M HILL
2485 Natomas Park Drive, Suite 600