RE: Suggestted Modification to List FAQ

>Does that mean your tagline's gotta go?
Since no elephant was actually hit, the tagline stands. Any claim that an
elephant was present and couldn't have been hit, might be considered
either an abusive reference to Confederate marksmanship or a cover-up**
by the liberal media  and the sig could be removed subject to a 2/3 vote
after suitable debate.

**Five Confederate riflemen reported they hit Sedgwick, yet the Army of
the Potomac _claims_ there was only one bullet hole. Did four of the
Confederates actually hit elephants from that distance? Why was vital
information withheld by Secretary Stanton in the face of soldiers'
statements that they'd 'seen the elephant?' Who is actually buried in
Grant's Tomb? Coincidence? I think not!

There's lots more but I think I made my point.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw