Re: Suggested Modification to List FAQ

Bill Polhemus wrote:

> Great! Please point me to where I can discuss politics, satire, humor, and
> current events with other structural engineers!

Here's a hint, Bill:  Other structural engineers don't want to discuss
politics, satire, humor or current events.  Or at least not with you.
Evidence?  You opened up your maillist for that purpose, and no one seems to
have taken your bait.  Unfortunate, perhaps, but true.  Personally, I joined
your list to see what sort of non-engineering discussion might take place.
THIS list is not the forum.

Phil