Re: Steel section properties Circa 1901

With the weight per foot given below and specific weight of 7850 kg/m3
(490.14 lbs/ft3) you get, disregarding fillet radius:

A = 6.17 in2

and therefore, using the dimensions from Brian;

tf = 0.44 in

With that you get

Ix = 34.5 in4
Zx = 18.4 in3
Sx = 21.1 in3
rx = 3.67 in

Iy = 5.98 in4
Zy = 2.76 in3
Sy = 4.30 in3
ry = 0.984 in

J = 0.316 in4
Iw = 109 in6

Regards
Gunnar Hafsteinn Isleifsson
Struct. Eng.
Denmark

P.S.
I hope I got the unit conversions right. These lbs, ft, in, etc. units are
really confusing.