MEHDI BANAZADEH

dear SIR:
.
I am studying EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING in TEHRAN UNIVERSITY -FACULTY OF ENGINEERING (MS) I have MS thesis in economic & scientific evaluation of last IRANIAN SEISMIC CODE.
please , send me any information aboat :
1- recently changing in , UBC CODE , SEOAC RECOMMENDATION,......
2-the reasons & purposes of this changing.
3-which of these methods -equivalent static analysis ,pseudodynamic analysis method,dynamic analysis method-
  are more economical & more reliable

THANK YOU