RE: Cambria Steel

I have a copy of the 1907 Cambria Steel Handbook (8th Ed.).  Pages
282-284 are "Cast Iron Columns".  These pages have allowable loads for
round, cast-iron columns.  Their mills were loacted in Philadelphia, PA.
There is even a fold-out black and white sketch of the town and their
mills.  Their general office was in the Arcade Building.

There are several book stores around here (Knoxville) that carry used
technical books.  I've collected a complete set of AISC steel manuals,
along with other old manuals (Cambria), texts, etc.
.
Let me know if you need specific information.

Michael Ritter, PE