Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?

Everyone wants to know what a structural engineer should earn but is to shy
to give out thier own.  Well I make $23.50 /hour with standard to better
benefits and no bonus.  WHAT DO YOU MAKE?

PE:   yes
years:   10
where:  Maryland, small town
company: small

no name needed

I would to see this compiled for once showing what a day to day engineer
should earn without the curve of executives and sales.