Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?

10 years experience with a P.E and making $23.50/hr!

Salaries will vary depending on what part of the
country you are in, but that is low for southern
california.  We are a small firm (12-14 people) and
would probably pay you 15% to 20% more.

Salaries for a small firm in Santa Barbara

0 - 1 years experience ....  We don't have anyone in
this range
1-3 years experience, no PE....   $19 to $21/hr.
4-6 years experience with PE....  $21 to $25/hr.
7-15 years experience with PE or SE...  $25 to
$30/hr.
Principal (Owner) with SE......         $10 to
$15/hr. (whatever is left in the checking account
after paying all our employees and expenses)

Lynn