Dangerous Silicon Valley Tilt-ups?

I recently wrote an article about how Silicon Valley's future might be
endangered by tilt-up construction: the dominant commercial building
here for
high-tech companies.

You can find the story at:
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/10.14.99/tiltup-9941.html

Many thanks to Ron Hamburger, Joe Sutton, John Paquette, Don Cushing,
David McCormick, Ralph Teyssier and many others for their help with this article.

I'd appreciate your comments about this story and any suggestions you
may have for future articles.

Gil Davis
Freelance Journalist
Atherton, California
650-364-7727

P.S. Thanks to SEAONC for allowing this non-engineer to become a member.