Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dangerous Silicon Valley Tilt-ups?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Dangerous Silicon Valley Tilt-ups?
- From: Gil Davis <gildavis(--nospam--at)ispchannel.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:16:09 -0700
I recently wrote an article about how Silicon Valley's future might be endangered by tilt-up construction: the dominant commercial building here for high-tech companies. You can find the story at: http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/10.14.99/tiltup-9941.html Many thanks to Ron Hamburger, Joe Sutton, John Paquette, Don Cushing, David McCormick, Ralph Teyssier and many others for their help with this article. I'd appreciate your comments about this story and any suggestions you may have for future articles. Gil Davis Freelance Journalist Atherton, California 650-364-7727 P.S. Thanks to SEAONC for allowing this non-engineer to become a member.
- Prev by Subject: RE: damage to buildings from nearby quarry blasting
- Next by Subject: RE: Database for light gage steel
- Previous by thread: Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?
- Next by thread: Interior residential walls - clearance from concrete????