From: Charlie Carter
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Joe Yura's lecture notes for the SSRC/AISC bracing lecture
Date: Friday, October 29, 1999 10:11AM

The lecture notes from the SSRC/AISC lecture Bracing for Stability by Joe
Yura and Todd Helwig are available as a special publication (special = not
in the AISC pubs catalog or on the AISC web site) for $100. If you are
interested, please write to Robert F. Lorenz, AISC, One East Wacker Drive,
Suite 3100, Chicago, IL 60601-2001.

Charlie

P.S. The authors set the price, so please don't shoot the messenger. (-. The
information is worth it in my opinion.