Re: AE's

----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Davis
Sent: 27 Ekim 1999 Çarþamba 16:00
Subject: AE's

Does it mean that when designing a building, all you need is an Architectural
Engineer?

Let's not get crazy here. I come from an Architectural Engineering program (not to belabor the point, but Go Lions!) but I am only  qualified to work as a structural engineer. The architectural, construction management, and HVAC course are required to help us understand and appreciate the entire design and construction process better.

Sue Davis, PE

What is PE meaning sue, could you explain me please?

merbas(--nospam--at)garanti.net.tr