From: <mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>JCohen
To: <mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?

Actually, as a self-employed consultant, the charge-out rates are of far
more interest. The hourly rate assumes full employment which certainly does
not apply to sole proprietorships. Also, employee benefits, if any, should
be considered when speaking of salary levels and hourly rates.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130
Pennington, NJ 08534