Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you mak[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you mak
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 99 12:40:31 -0600
>I may have forgotten something. Only the part (for us sole proprietors) about the joy of setting your own hours and putting off work when you feel like a bike ride and the total absence of political and economic considerations with pointy-haired managers. And if you work at home, the wonderful convenience of never being away from the office. There's much more, like the thrill of shopping for your own office furniture and the quiet confidence that comes from an afternoon spent dealing with a computer crash and a missed deadline. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: Re: Salary Survey - The FEE or not the FEE
- Next by Subject: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?
- Previous by thread: RE: Interior residential walls - clearance from concrete????
- Next by thread: Architectural Engineering Degree Programs