Re: Salary Survey,fiasco,verboten,cut the crap, What do you make?

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
Everyone wants to know what a structural engineer should earn but is to shy
to give out thier own.  Well I make $23.50 /hour with standard to better
benefits and no bonus.  WHAT DO YOU MAKE?

Let's see, this one will blow you off the charts.

PE with 15 years experienced, SE in any State but CA, master degree.

Monthly gross salary - $2,600 - from this I pay full SECA tax -if all of the
salary comes in.
Medical - partial payment
Other benefits - none

This feeds a family of six in NE Texas!

Yeah, I know this is low, but there are other rewards.  I am promised a big
BONUS that will last for ETERNITY!

Rich

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team