Re: MEHDI BANAZADEH

From: "Fariborz Tehrani" <fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: MEHDI BANAZADEH
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:06:40 PST

Dear Mehdi
Visit www.icbo.com for last news regarding UBC. Your request is too vast!
Please be more specific and I'll send you more information. Good luck!
Dear friborz
Thank you for your mail to me.
I want some information about UBC in comparision the risk & reliability of UBC85....until....UBC97 and I want to know:
how much did change the economic parameter in USA for this
changing in UBC reliability level.the economic parameters in
IRAN are for example the weight of concrete and steel in structure
system and ....
One of my basic questoin is " Is failure in structue that design
by UBC old ver. in lateral earthquake force by newer ver. of
UBC code (seismic design) that may be larger "
thank you
Fariborz Tehrani,                      Phone: +9821-2078070
Civil Engineer                          Fax: +9821-8830277
BSCE, MSCE                       Voice Mail: +9821-2078
email: mehdicivil(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com