RE: FIXING RENTRANT CORNERS ON BEAMS; ANY IDEAS OUT THERE ?

Reference AISC's "A Guide to Engineering Quality Criteria for Steel
Structures: Common Questions Answered," p.8, item 2.2.8.  One solution is as
follows: "When the corner of a cope has been square-cut, a common solution
is to flame-cut additional material at the corner to provide a smooth
transition as illustrated in Figure 2.2.8-1.  Note that the sides of the
cope need not meet the radius transition tangentially."

Since your beams have been erected, I don't know if this would be the best
fix.  Just thought I would pass the above on to you.