Re: Historical UBC Code CDs

Bob-
I'm not sure what the current code CD search capabilities are since I don't
have that one.  However the 1927-1964 and 1967-1991 CDs do have a search
capability where logical constructions can be used to limit the search.  It
works pretty well as search engines go.  It is based on something I believe
is called LaserFiche.  The CDs provide a series of PDF images of the actual
codes plus OCR files (that are not totally accurate) that have been developed
from the scanned images.

Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Albany CA