Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Historical UBC Code CDs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: rjbossi(--nospam--at)sonic.net
- Subject: Re: Historical UBC Code CDs
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:29:53 EST
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Bob- I'm not sure what the current code CD search capabilities are since I don't have that one. However the 1927-1964 and 1967-1991 CDs do have a search capability where logical constructions can be used to limit the search. It works pretty well as search engines go. It is based on something I believe is called LaserFiche. The CDs provide a series of PDF images of the actual codes plus OCR files (that are not totally accurate) that have been developed from the scanned images. Regards, Bill Cain, SE Albany CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hinge connectors for glulams
- Next by Subject: Historical UBC editions
- Previous by thread: Re: Swinging Chandelier?
- Next by thread: Re: Column Base Plate Design