overseas employment

Does anyone of you guys/gals know any company that would get an engineer
abroad or any company at all?  I and my friends are planning to go abroad
for extra income for us to put up a business when we return.  Our only
problem is that we do not have an employer yet that would make our working
visa available.  If any of you guys know a company or a website or anything
in your experience that could help, we would gladly appreciate it.

Engr. Rios Prado
Projet engineer
First Alliance Land Dev.t Corp.

Visit Engr. Rios L. Prado's Homapage at