Rich & Dottie Foth on Egypt Air 990

Dear Fellow Members:

I wanted to express my sorrow for the loss of long time SEAOSC
member Rich Foth and his wife Dottie on Egypt Air Flight 990.

The Foth's were great friends of many, many members and we
will all feel the pain of this tragedy for a long time.

I'd like to encourage others to share their fond memories of these two fine
people who both worked hard to help SEAOSC for over three decades.

After hearing they were passengers, I re-read their signatures in our
wedding album and looked at the pictures of their radiant faces as the
danced. Tough to believe their lives ended is such a tragic way.

Respectfully,

Michael D. Brooks
Michael D. Brooks, S.E.
Technical Services

ENERCALC Engineering Software
Business Office : (800) 424-2252, (949) 640-0535, Fax: 640-0320,
mail(--nospam--at)enercalc.com
Technical Services : (949) 640-5460, Fax: 640-5463, support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com

P.O. Box 188
Corona del Mar, CA  92625