Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rich & Dottie Foth on Egypt Air 990[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Rich & Dottie Foth on Egypt Air 990
- From: "Michael D. Brooks" <mdbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 06:24:55 +0000
Dear Fellow Members: I wanted to express my sorrow for the loss of long time SEAOSC member Rich Foth and his wife Dottie on Egypt Air Flight 990. The Foth's were great friends of many, many members and we will all feel the pain of this tragedy for a long time. I'd like to encourage others to share their fond memories of these two fine people who both worked hard to help SEAOSC for over three decades. After hearing they were passengers, I re-read their signatures in our wedding album and looked at the pictures of their radiant faces as the danced. Tough to believe their lives ended is such a tragic way. Respectfully, Michael D. Brooks Michael D. Brooks, S.E. Technical Services --------------------------------------------------- ENERCALC Engineering Software Business Office : (800) 424-2252, (949) 640-0535, Fax: 640-0320, mail(--nospam--at)enercalc.com Technical Services : (949) 640-5460, Fax: 640-5463, support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com P.O. Box 188 Corona del Mar, CA 92625
- Prev by Subject: Re: rho or omega?
- Next by Subject: RE: Rich & Dottie Foth on Egypt Air 990
- Previous by thread: RE: overseas employment
- Next by thread: RE: Rich & Dottie Foth on Egypt Air 990