Re: Steel base plate thickness???

For an LRFD approach to base plate design, there is an article by Drake and
Elkin in the 1st Quarter 1999 Engineering Journal  (AISC).  It is basically
Blodgett's method with a rectangular stress block limit state approach.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo

"Lloyd Pack" <packman(--nospam--at)thegrid.net> on 11/01/99 09:15:47 PM