Steel base plate thickness???

ENERCALC  is very useful software to calculate the thickness of your base
plates.
The base plate thickness can be also determined analytically.  Refrerences:
Blodget, Omar W., Design of Welded Structures, James F. Lincoln, Arc
Welding
Foundation, 1966, pp. 3.3-6 to 3.3-10, Honeck, William C.,and Westphal,
Dereck,
Practical Design and Detailing of Steel Column Base Plates.

Desi Kiss, The Austin Company,
Irvine, CA
---------------------- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 11/02/99 07:37

"Lloyd Pack" <packman(--nospam--at)thegrid.net> on 11/01/99 09:15:47 PM