Compatibility of AutoCad with Microstation J

Our firm has a new client that requires us to work in Microstation J.
We have only AutoCAD in our officeR14 and 2000.  We really don't want to
spend $4000 per station and to be re-trained in Microstation J for one
or two jobs unless we have to.  Does anyone know if AutoCAD can read
Microstation J files and output back to Microstation?  Thanks in advance
for any help.

Vince Yu
Pickard Architects