Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
system file structure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: system file structure
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:37:12 -0600
Does anyone know of software that will look through the file structure and tell you what files are contiguous to what program? There are so many files everywhere and some of the software i.e. Staad and Visual Analysis that sticks files where they see fit on installation. You end up not knowing if you can delete. There is software called Belarc that will tell you WHAT is installed but I would like to know WHERE the support files are. Links?
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: Symposium on Impact, Friction, Structures & Intelligent Machines
- Next by Subject: Re: system file structure
- Previous by thread: RE: Rho in Diaphragms
- Next by thread: Re: system file structure