STRUCTURAL FEES QUESTION

Dear Members,

In order to support my aim ( improve the valorization of the Structural Civil Engineer in Chile..)

I would appreciate very much be acquainted about the strucutral Engineering fees of a typical building project in US ( California ) or other countries with high seismic risk for  housing, buildings, offices, industrial ,etc.

Could you give me some idea ?

% of the Architect

% Of the Complete Building

Do you have the chance to contact me with some other people involved in these matter in order to know more details?....

This is very important to me. Thanking in advance.
With kind regards,

Pablo Arrieta R.
Civil Structural Engineer P.U.C. / RFA Ingenieros
Bustos 2057 - Providencia
Casilla 2895
Santiago - Chile
Phone         :  56-2-2050570 /Fax :  56-2-2256969
e-mail          :  parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl
Web Site    :  http://www.rfa.cl  ( Visit us !)