Re: overseas employment

Call cynthya Keck-MRNC, and refer to talking with me. Probabely she can help.
Also visit www.headhunter.com. You will find helpful info.

email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

From: "Engr. Rios Prado" <rios(--nospam--at)freemail.webquest.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: overseas employment
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:59:49 +0800

Does anyone of you guys/gals know any company that would get an engineer
abroad or any company at all?  I and my friends are planning to go abroad
for extra income for us to put up a business when we return.  Our only
problem is that we do not have an employer yet that would make our working
visa available.  If any of you guys know a company or a website or anything
in your experience that could help, we would gladly appreciate it.

Engr. Rios Prado
Projet engineer
First Alliance Land Dev.t Corp.