RE: Compatibility of AutoCad with Microstation J

There are firms that can convert dwg files in autocad to either dxf format
or whatever format microstation can read and vice versa. I can't give you a
name off the top of my head though. Try looking in Cadalyst Magazine
www.cadonline.com, they may have some leads.

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer, Associate
CRJ Associates, Inc.