RE: Double Sheathing for Wood Shearwalls

Interesting. That paragraph (4th paragraph in 1994 UBC section 2314.3) was
omitted (left out?) entirely in the 1997 UBC (section 2315.3.3). Either this
is an error, or we are expected to distribute the load between the two based
on deflection compatibility. Wait! Forget I said that!

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA