Re: system file structure

Greg

Within Norton System Works there is Norton CleanSweep (similar to Unistaller).
With the wizards in this program you can see a list of the files (and registry
information) associated with a program.  You can print this list and then cancel
the process (either unistalling or moving or backing up, etc.).  You must go
into View Details to get the list.

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Colorado Springs, CO