Re: FORENSICS: World Trade Center Bombing

Bill,

Dave Hammond in Palo Alto has most of that information.  He incorporated it
into his urban search & rescue class for structural engineers.  As for the
terrorist threat, it is not alway the international terrorist group that you
need to be aware of.  We have our own home-grown terrorist right here in this
country remember Oklahoma City.

Rick Ranous