Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Flare Groove Weld[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Flare Groove Weld
- From: "Balmer, James A" <james.a.balmer(--nospam--at)lmco.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:41:38 -0700
AWS D1.1 Table 2.1 lists the effective weld size of a flare V groove weld as 1/2 the outside radius. Because AWS lists an effective weld size in the table, I feel certain that an extensive amount of testing was performed to back this formula up. If this is the case, why not have a prequalified flare V joint? James Balmer
- Prev by Subject: RE: FIXING RENTRANT CORNERS ON BEAMS; ANY IDEAS OUT THERE ?
- Next by Subject: RE: Flare Groove Weld
- Previous by thread: Microsoft's New Keyboard
- Next by thread: RE: Flare Groove Weld