NAVFAC P-355

Can someone please tell me if the (October 1992) P-355 is the latest?  I have been searching and this is the only one I can find, so I assume it is the newest.  I have been instructed to use it to design some water storage tanks because nonbuilding structures are not included in TI-809-04 which I am using for some other buildings. I am reviewing a design for military housing in Sicily.  I want to make sure I am using the correct version.  Thanks in advance!

Nicole